Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-moving companies in the world? This is your chance! Rosefield Watches is now looking for an E-Commerce intern to further drive our growth.
Rosefield is a fast-growing watch brand that offers luxury at an affordable price point. Empowered by social media like Instagram, we are determined to transform the conventional watch industry by creating fashion-forward products that serve a greater purpose than just measuring time.
Our brand primarily targets fashion-conscious and we reinforce this positioning throughout our entire marketing mix. To create brand awareness, we primarily focus on visual branding platforms, like Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. Partnering with influential fashion editors is also key to our branding strategy.
To further increase our growth and network, we are looking for people who can join our team! Are you the highly motivated person we are looking for?
Rosefield Watches is a young and fast-growing company located in the center of Amsterdam. We are a young, international and hardworking team and we are all excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion watch brands. We are looking for people who are energetic, reliable and motivated to join our team and help us achieve our mission.
As our E-Commerce Intern you will be responsible for maintaining website content and supporting the optimization of the website. You will work closely with the Content Manger in the web team.
Starting date: mid January 2019
The main tasks include:
- Coordinating between teams to keep website content up-to-date and relevant across different languages;
- Regular testing and monitoring of website functionality;
- Assist in updating the website during launches of new campaigns or products;
- Learn about the backend of an E-commerce website.
- Currently in the final stage of a Bachelor’s degree - or pursuing a Master's degree;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Any other languages (Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian) are an advantage;
- Interest in both the front- and backend of an E-commerce website;
- Strong work ethic & positive attitude;
- Polished in presentation and communication.
During your internship, you will be able to learn about a wide range of (online) branding and B2C sales. You will be part of a young brand, which is rapidly growing worldwide. As one of the key elements of our company culture is to promote a positive, pro-active attitude and to carefully listen to each other’s ideas, we are making sure that learning and improving is at the heart of our everyday work. During the internship, you will be actively guided by a mentor with extensive experience within the particular field of the internship.
- The monthly allowance will be € 500,- on a full-time basis;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere with Friday drinks and fun Team Building activities.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Join our team
As a fast-growing company we always have our eye out for talent. At Rosefield we pride ourselves in an inspiring, creative and open work culture. We provide the blueprint to help you drive direct impact in the growth of Rosefield and allow for freedom to develop yourself. Sound like a deal? Check out our openings below.