Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-growing companies in the Netherlands? This is your chance!
Rosefield Watches is a young fast-growing company located in the center of Amsterdam. Rosefield was founded in 2014 from the desire to create a ‘new generation’ watch brand - one that would make it fun to wear watches as a fashion accessory rather than a jewelry piece. We are an international and hardworking team and we are excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion brands. We are looking for people that are energetic, reliable and motivated to help us achieve our mission and grow together with the company.
As Graphic Designer you will you be responsible for the concept development and production of widespread design requests for digital and secondary support on print, ensuring brand consistency across every channel. In this stand-alone role, you will work in close collaboration with the Creative and Digital team to build the visual identity of our brand. You will report into the Head of Design & Creative.
- Producing digital artworks from concept to creation for our own website and social channels, ensuring accurate and timely completion;
- Working closely with the social media advertising team on creation of motion graphic assets with a quick turnaround for testing and optimization;
- Develop the complete layout and design for traditional printed presentations such as sales tools, brochures and POS materials;
- Re-size and retouch product and/or lifestyle images;
- Establish a cohesive and consistent visual message across all communications, meeting high quality standards.
What we are looking for
- A degree in Design, Visual studies, or design-related field is preferred;
- Experience level of 2 to 6 years in a similar role or in a creative agency, with strong portfolio of animations and/or other graphics;
- Knowledge of In-design, Photoshop, illustrator, After Effects and Premiere;
- Experience with Animation and video is prefferd;
- Ability to translate project requests into practical creative solutions while working on multiple projects at the same time;
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and preferably also Dutch;
- Amsterdam or NL based candidates are preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a young and growing company; our team is young, creative and energetic;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- Competitive salary based on level of seniority;
- Staff discounts;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate and want to leverage your skills in the most fun watch company in the fashion industry, please apply.
Join our team
As a fast-growing company we always have our eye out for talent. At Rosefield we pride ourselves in an inspiring, creative and open work culture. We provide the blueprint to help you drive direct impact in the growth of Rosefield and allow for freedom to develop yourself. Sound like a deal? Check out our openings below.