Graphic Design Internship
Would you like to learn in one of the most exciting and fast-growing companies in the Netherlands? This is your chance!
Rosefield Watches is a young fast-growing company located in the center of Amsterdam. Rosefield was founded in 2014 from the desire to create a ‘new generation’ watch brand - one that would make it fun to wear watches as a fashion accessory rather than a jewelry piece. We are an international and hardworking team and we are excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion brands. We are looking for people that are energetic, reliable and motivated to help us achieve our mission and grow together with the company.
As Graphic Design Intern you will be assisting in the concept development and production of widespread design requests for digital and secondary support on print. You ensure brand consistency across every channel. You will work in close collaboration with the Merchandises and Digital teams to build the visual identity of our brand, and will report into our Graphic Designer. During your internship, you will be able to learn about a wide range of (online) branding. You will be part of a young brand, which is rapidly growing worldwide. We will make sure that learning and improving is at the heart of your everyday work. You will be actively guided by a mentor with extensive experience.
- Create social organic posts and paid advertising content (including motion for stories and feed)
- Produce weekly newsletters, sales documents, presentations, flyers and look-books
- Re-size and retouch product and/or lifestyle images;
- Assist with photoshoots and styling
- Research and present Trend and competitor analysis
- Keep pack shots database up-to-date
- Rearrange and organize sample stock
- Visual Merchandising; PR showroom updates
- Help out with Rosefield events
- Graphic student; Art Academy (HKU, WDKA, KABK), Artemis, Artezb or a comparable study
- Experienced with styling, graphic design and photography
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and verbally)
- You live in or close to Amsterdam
- If you are a non-EU citizen, you must be enrolled at a Dutch university or have a valid work visa
- Opportunity to work in a young and growing company; Our team is young, creative and energetic;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- Monthly allowance of €500,- on a full-time basis
- Staff discounts;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere
If you believe you are a suitable candidate and want to leverage your skills in the most fun watch company in the fashion industry, please apply!
Join our team
As a fast-growing company we always have our eye out for talent. At Rosefield we pride ourselves in an inspiring, creative and open work culture. We provide the blueprint to help you drive direct impact in the growth of Rosefield and allow for freedom to develop yourself. Sound like a deal? Check out our openings below.