Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-growing companies in the Netherlands? This is your chance!
Rosefield Watches is a young fast-growing company located in the center of Amsterdam. Rosefield was founded in 2014 from the desire to create a ‘new generation’ watch brand - one that would make it fun to wear watches as a fashion accessory rather than a jewelry piece. We are an international and hardworking team and we are excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion brands. We are looking for people that are energetic, reliable and motivated to help us achieve our mission and grow together with the company.
As SEA Specialist you work on creating, monitoring and continuously improving performance of our search campaigns. You make sure the right ads pop up for a potential customer, at the right moment. Next to this, you set up tests and advice on increasing campaign performance and extending the reach of search and shopping campaigns.
- Create, monitor performance and optimize search & shopping campaigns;
- Set up and optimizing of feed-based campaigns to maximize reach;
- Continuously set up tests for ads to increase the performance;
- Signal sales opportunities based on data and advise the marketing team on possible follow ups;
- Contribute to discussions on strategy and take on additional tasks next to your main responsibility as SEA Specialist
- Experience level of 2+ year in a similar role;
- HBO/WO level;
- Passionate about data, technology, and online marketing;
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics;
- Experience with any other marketing tools and/or services is a plus;
- High analytical and problem-solving capacity;
- Independent and proactive mindset
- Opportunity to work in a young and growing company; Our team is young, creative and energetic;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority);
- Staff discounts;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere
If you believe you are a suitable candidate and want to leverage your skills in the most fun watch company in the fashion industry, please apply.
Join our team
As a fast-growing company we always have our eye out for talent. At Rosefield we pride ourselves in an inspiring, creative and open work culture. We provide the blueprint to help you drive direct impact in the growth of Rosefield and allow for freedom to develop yourself. Sound like a deal? Check out our openings below.