Sales Manager - DACH
Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-growing companies in the Netherlands? This is your chance!
Rosefield Watches is a young fast-growing company located in the center of Amsterdam. Rosefield was founded in 2014 from the desire to create a ‘new generation’ watch brand - one that would make it fun to wear watches as a fashion accessory rather than a jewelry piece. We are an international and hardworking team and we are excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion brands. We are looking for people that are energetic, reliable and motivated to help us achieve our mission and grow together with the company.
As Sales Manager DACH you are responsible for market penetration and creating growth in our DACH market. You are responsible for achieving sales volumes and margins according to targets. You create and maintain long-term relationships, maximize sales opportunities and generate new business. You will work from our office in Amsterdam and report into the Head of Sales in Amsterdam. Travelling frequently to Germany, Austria and Switzerland is part of the job.
- Manage our sales agent(s) in the DACH market;
- Find potential new retail customers to expand our footprint in the DACH market;
- Optimize and increase sales performance with existing customers, while building strong relationships;
- Structure and develop Sales and Marketing activities in DACH market;
- Monitor developments and customer needs in the DACH market;
- You actively travel and visit clients you work with and perform various visual merchandising tasks;
- Weekly reporting on the sales pipeline to management.
What we are looking for
- Experience in wholesale at least 3-4 years in Germany or DACH area;
- Experience within the jewelry and/or fashion industry is preferred;
- You’re a local hero and you’re well connected;
- Fluent communication in German and English is required;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a positive attitude is a must.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a young and growing company; Our team is young, creative and energetic;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority);
- Staff discounts;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate and want to leverage your skills in the most fun watch company in the fashion industry, please apply.
Join our team
As a fast-growing company we always have our eye out for talent. At Rosefield we pride ourselves in an inspiring, creative and open work culture. We provide the blueprint to help you drive direct impact in the growth of Rosefield and allow for freedom to develop yourself. Sound like a deal? Check out our openings below.