Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-growing companies in the Netherlands? This is your chance!
Rosefield Watches is a young fast-growing company located in the center of Amsterdam. Rosefield was founded in 2014 from the desire to create a ‘new generation’ watch brand - one that would make it fun to wear watches as a fashion accessory rather than a jewelry piece. We are an international and hardworking team and we are excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion brands. We are looking for people that are energetic, reliable and motivated to help us achieve our mission and grow together with the company.
As financial controller, you will focus on optimizing our accounting processes and controls and providing management with financial information to drive the business. You are responsible for / oversee all aspects of financial and statutory reporting to ensure the business is in control and aligned with our company’s objectives. You are required to cover all aspects of financial matters including accounting, financial control, financial reporting, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting. You will manage the accounting team and report directly to the CFO.
- Develop and improvement of all accounting processes;
- Strength Internal controls and procedures;
- Prepare annual budgets, monthly forecasts and management reports;
- External reporting and preparation and coordination of the audit process;
- Cash monitoring and planning;
- Supervising accounting staff in their daily routine;
- Tax reporting and compliance
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accountancy of Economics (HBO/WO);
- Experience level of 3 to 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Practice as accountant at a big-4 company is an advantage;
- A structured person, you take ownership, and you’re a team player
- Strong knowledge of Excel and ERP systems (NetSuite Oracle);
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and preferably also Dutch;
- Amsterdam or NL based candidates are preferred.
- Opportunity to work in a young and growing company; Our team is young, creative and energetic;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority);
- Staff discounts;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere
If you believe you are a suitable candidate and want to leverage your skills in the most fun watch company in the fashion industry, please apply.
Join our team
As a fast-growing company we always have our eye out for talent. At Rosefield we pride ourselves in an inspiring, creative and open work culture. We provide the blueprint to help you drive direct impact in the growth of Rosefield and allow for freedom to develop yourself. Sound like a deal? Check out our openings below.