Sales Support Specialist
Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-moving companies in the world? This is your chance! Rosefield Watches is now looking for a Sales Support Specialist to further drive our growth.
Our company is growing fast and we need a strong and unbeatable team of talented and enthusiastic people to help us grow even faster. If you have experience in a commercial role and want to learn how to leverage these skills in a fast growing company in the fashion industry, this is your chance to contribute to our growth!
Rosefield Watches is a young and fast-growing company located in the center of Amsterdam. We are a young, international and hardworking team and we are all excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion watch brands. We are looking for people who are energetic, reliable and motivated to join our team and help us achieve our mission.
Start date: January 2019
As our Sales Support Specialist you are a brand ambassador for Rosefield towards our customers. You will be responsible for managing relationships with our sales partners, key accounts and retailers in order to ensure an extraordinary customer experience in the markets you oversee. Your primary responsibility will be to provide-prompt and accurate service and support to our sales partners in the DACH and EMEA region. You will be responsible for activities such as general order processing, answering partners queries, providing support in the execution of commercial and offline marketing strategies and gathering sales data in order to maximize sales and customer retention.
We are looking for a positive and pro-active individual with strong communication and analytical skills who is capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced and fast-growing scale-up. You are a stable and committed team player and not afraid to share your ideas. An extreme level on contentiousness and detail orientation is required.
The main tasks include
- Daily monitoring and order processing from our B2B customers worldwide;
- Relationship management with our sales partners and key accounts;
- Daily close communication with the sales and logistics team to ensure that each shipment is completed in perfect order and in alignement with the requirements of each specific customer;
- Analyzing and reporting on the sales performance market-wide or for specific key accounts;
- Support in the execution of commercial and (B2B) marketing strategies;
- Continuous improvement of the customer experience - B2B.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken should be flawless), German and French is an pre;
- MBO/associates degree as a minimum;
- 1-2 years of working experience within a Customer Service or Account Management role, preferably in an international retail organization;
- Experience in order management/logistics would be highly valued;
- Experience with Excel;
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority);
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere with Friday drinks and fun Team Building Activities.
Click on the button below to apply for this job.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Join our team
As a fast-growing company we always have our eye out for talent. At Rosefield we pride ourselves in an inspiring, creative and open work culture. We provide the blueprint to help you drive direct impact in the growth of Rosefield and allow for freedom to develop yourself. Sound like a deal? Check out our openings below.