Visual Designer (temporary assignment)
Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-growing companies in the Netherlands? This is your chance! Rosefield is now looking for a Visual Designer to strengthen the Creative team.
We would love to have someone joining the team that takes responsibility and helps us build the organization. Our company is growing fast and we need a strong and unbeatable team of talented and enthusiastic people. If you have experience in visual designing and want to leverage your skills in the most fun watch company in the fashion industry, this is your chance to become part of the Rosefield family!
Rosefield Watches is a young company located in the center of Amsterdam. We are an international and hardworking team and we are all excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion brands.
We are looking for people who are energetic, reliable and motivated to join our team and help us achieve our mission.
- Minimum of HBO working and thinking level;
- Aware of online developments and trends;
- Sketch, PhotoShop, Premiere, After-effects Illustrator, Keynote/Powerpoint etc skills;
- Versatile portfolio with focus on digital;
- Able to develop, describe and apply a digital style based on a house style;
- Knowledge of motion design is a pre;
- Design of external online campaign materials such as; folders, advertisements, banners, etc;
- Design of (internal) communication materials such as posters and flyers.
- Flexibel contract for +/- 3 months;
- Opportunity to work in a young and growing company;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere with Friday drinks and fun Team Building Activities.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Join our team
As a fast-growing company we always have our eye out for talent. At Rosefield we pride ourselves in an inspiring, creative and open work culture. We provide the blueprint to help you drive direct impact in the growth of Rosefield and allow for freedom to develop yourself. Sound like a deal? Check out our openings below.