Junior Product Developer
Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-growing companies in the Netherlands? This is your chance!
Rosefield Watches is a young fast-growing company located in the center of Amsterdam. Rosefield was founded in 2014 from the desire to create a ‘new generation’ watch brand - one that would make it fun to wear watches as a fashion accessory rather than a jewelry piece. We are an international and hardworking team and we are excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion brands. We are looking for people that are energetic, reliable and motivated to help us achieve our mission and grow together with the company.
As Jr. Product Developer you assist in the entire product development cycle for jewelry and watches. You will support the process from design to finalizing samples, where you will be closely involved every step of the way. You help translate creative designs into high-quality products, communicating constructively with partners, ensuring perfect product development. You will report into our Product Development Manager, working closely with our Creative department.
- Research upcoming design trends in jewelry and watches
- Assist in designing new jewelry based on trend report and develop technical sketches or create documents for suppliers, including packaging
- Manage size charts for manufacturers
- Create and update product data sheets including new SKU and product descriptions for upcoming collections
- Manage sample status report, quality checks and comments on seasonal samples
- Track, receive and ship all packages of submits through development/ pre-production cycle
- Updates style tech packs with finalized details
- Assist in maintaining ongoing and regular communication with vendor and suppliers and price benchmarking
- Prepare a presentation based on all info on jewelry and watches for customer service, website and sales teams
- Travel to China to finalize collections and source new materials
- Join fares to find new inspirations
- Degree in Fashion Design / Management / Merchandising
- Knowledge of product construction and size specs and fitting
- Around 2 years of relevant experience as a Product Developer
- Good knowledge of Adobe and Excel
- Ability to work with several deadlines
- Clear communicator in English, and preferably Dutch
- You’re organized and you have a hands-on mentality
- Opportunity to work in a young and growing company; Our team is young, creative and energetic;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority);
- Staff discounts;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere
If you believe you are a suitable candidate and want to leverage your skills in the most fun watch company in the fashion industry, please apply.
Join our team
As a fast-growing company we always have our eye out for talent. At Rosefield we pride ourselves in an inspiring, creative and open work culture. We provide the blueprint to help you drive direct impact in the growth of Rosefield and allow for freedom to develop yourself. Sound like a deal? Check out our openings below.