Human Resources Intern
Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-moving companies in te world? Don’t wait any longer and read more about this position! Rosefield is now looking for an HR Intern to join the team. It’s a full time position for a period of 5 months or longer. If you are looking for learning about the ins and outs of a scale-up in the fashion industry and developing your skills through applying them, this is your chance!
Rosefield is a young and fast-growing company located in the centre of Amsterdam. We are a young, international and hardworking team and we are all excited about growing Rosefield to become one of the leading global fashion watch brands. We are looking for people who are energetic, reliable and motivated to join our team and help us achieve our mission.
Start date: mid January 2019
- Supporting several HR related projects;
- Possibility to start your own HR related project;
- Focussing on our new HR-system, BambooHR;
- Focussing on workforce planning;
- Payroll and onboarding tasks;
- Improving communication;
- Drafting contracts and making contractual changes.
What we are looking for
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken);
- BSc or MSc student in a field related to HRM / Psychology or Third year HRM student;
- You must be a student registered at a university for the full duration of the internship;
- You are detail-oriented, proactive and organized;
- You are open, friendly and a team player with strong communication skills and the ability to quickly adapt within a changing environment;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a discrete way;
- Living in or close to Amsterdam.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company;
- An internship allowance of €500,- per month on a full time basis;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere with Friday drinks and fun Team Building Activities.
Click on the button below to apply for this job.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Join our team
As a fast-growing company we always have our eye out for talent. At Rosefield we pride ourselves in an inspiring, creative and open work culture. We provide the blueprint to help you drive direct impact in the growth of Rosefield and allow for freedom to develop yourself. Sound like a deal? Check out our openings below.