Head of Warehouse & Logistics
Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-growing companies in the Netherlands? This is your chance!
Rosefield Watches is a young fast-growing company located in the center of Amsterdam. Rosefield was founded in 2014 from the desire to create a ‘new generation’ watch brand - one that would make it fun to wear watches as a fashion accessory rather than a jewelry piece. We are an international and hardworking team and we are excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion brands. We are looking for people that are energetic, reliable and motivated to help us achieve our mission and grow together with the company.
As Head of Warehouse & Logistics you are responsible for a vital part of the supply chain process: you manage people, processes and systems in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately while productivity targets are met. You report on required stock levels, placing PO’s at the manufacturer, arrange and track shipments and escalate issues.
- Liaise with internal customers, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Plan future capacity requirements and monitoring staff performance and progress
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test product & shipping quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Work on quarterly projects
- HBO education
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Professional knowledge of ERP systems, Office (Excel in particular) and Outlook
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Opportunity to work in a young and growing company; Our team is young, creative and energetic;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority);
- Staff discounts;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere
If you believe you are a suitable candidate and want to leverage your skills in the most fun watch company in the fashion industry, please apply.
Join our team
As a fast-growing company we always have our eye out for talent. At Rosefield we pride ourselves in an inspiring, creative and open work culture. We provide the blueprint to help you drive direct impact in the growth of Rosefield and allow for freedom to develop yourself. Sound like a deal? Check out our openings below.