E-Commerce & Social Internship
Would you like to learn in one of the most exciting and fast-growing companies in the Netherlands? This is your chance!
Rosefield Watches is a young fast-growing company located in the center of Amsterdam. Rosefield was founded in 2014 from the desire to create a ‘new generation’ watch brand - one that would make it fun to wear watches as a fashion accessory rather than a jewelry piece. We are an international and hardworking team and we are excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion brands. We are looking for people that are energetic, reliable and motivated to help us achieve our mission and grow together with the company.
As E-Commerce & Social Intern you’ll be responsible for maintaining website content and supporting the optimization of the website. Next to that, you’ll play an important role in the activities we undertake on our Social channels. During your internship, you will be able to learn about a wide range of (online) branding and B2C sales. You will be part of a young brand, which is rapidly growing worldwide. We will make sure that learning and improving is at the heart of your everyday work. During the internship, you will be actively guided by a mentor with extensive experience within the particular field of the internship.
- Coordinating between teams to keep website content up-to-date and relevant across different languages;
- Regulary testing and monitoring of website functionality;
- Learn about the backend of an E-commerce website;
- Posting on, creating stories and copywriting for our Social channels;
- Brainstorming with the team for our monthly and seasonal campaigns;
- Helping out with asset planning and translations
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree - or pursuing a Master's degree;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Any other languages (Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian) are a big advantage;
- Interested in both the front- and backend of an E-commerce website;
- Affinity with Social networks and understanding of our core target audience (females aged 18-35);
- Strong work ethic & positive attitude;
- Polished in presentation, communication and grammar
- Opportunity to work in a young and growing company; Our team is young, creative and energetic;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- Monthly allowance of €500,- on a full-time basis
- Staff discounts;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere
If you believe you are a suitable candidate and want to leverage your skills in the most fun watch company in the fashion industry, please apply!
Join our team
As a fast-growing company we always have our eye out for talent. At Rosefield we pride ourselves in an inspiring, creative and open work culture. We provide the blueprint to help you drive direct impact in the growth of Rosefield and allow for freedom to develop yourself. Sound like a deal? Check out our openings below.