Customer Service Team Lead
Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-growing companies in the Netherlands? This is your chance!
Rosefield Watches is a young fast-growing company located in the center of Amsterdam. Rosefield was founded in 2014 from the desire to create a ‘new generation’ watch brand - one that would make it fun to wear watches as a fashion accessory rather than a jewelry piece. We are an international and hardworking team and we are excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion brands. We are looking for people that are energetic, reliable and motivated to help us achieve our mission and grow together with the company.
As Customer Service Team Lead you will be responsible for leading a team of customer service agents, monitoring and reporting KPIs, and ensuring extraordinary customer experience for our B2C customers. Next to managing the team, you collaborate with our operations and sales teams, to define features and data requirements to build and enhance the customer experience across all stages of the customer lifecycle to drive loyalty. You are a pro-active individual who is capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced and growing organization. You’re not afraid to share your ideas!
- Daily monitoring and managing team and overall KPIs;
- Close communication with our warehouse, sales and operations manager on a daily basis to ensure that all of the operational aspect of the customer journey have been achieved;
- Analyzing and reporting on customer feedback;
- Continuous improvement of the customer experience;
- Special Projects
- HBO degree
- 2 - 4 years of working experience within a customer service role an international organization;
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in a managerial role;
- Experience with helpdesks, CRM and ERP systems;
- Strong analytical and management skills;
- Fluent English (written and spoken- an additional language is a plus)
- Opportunity to work in a young and growing company; Our team is young, creative and energetic;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority);
- Staff discounts;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere
If you believe you are a suitable candidate and want to leverage your skills in the most fun watch company in the fashion industry, please apply.
Join our team
As a fast-growing company we always have our eye out for talent. At Rosefield we pride ourselves in an inspiring, creative and open work culture. We provide the blueprint to help you drive direct impact in the growth of Rosefield and allow for freedom to develop yourself. Sound like a deal? Check out our openings below.